Saturday, June 23, 2012

Accra = BEST PLACE IN ALL GHANA

I don't even know where to start, but Accra is cool....prolly because it's like America and Ghana together. Also, Dela's parents have a nice house with a guard and a driver and guard dogs and air conditioning and hot water (shower for me tomorrow YES). And nice cars with air conditioning. And her sisters are so cool and friendly and outgoing and I adore them. Their names are Enyosam and Esinam. I think I spelled that right. Anyway, it's great here. There's food from all over, just like in America. Sushi and Italian and Indian and KFC! The KFC was soooo good. Not like in the states. Way better. That's what I had yesterday.



Last night we went to Bella Roma, this Italian bar and restaurant. We went to the fancy, upscale, bar/dance/club side and it was so fun! I met the owner who is an expat from Italy and he said his wife is from Maryland. Anyway, he gave us our drinks for free and even brought over an appetizer to welcome us. The place got crazy fun and they played great music and Dela, Esinam and I had a great time. Oh, and I ordered us chocolate lava cake and almost died from yummyness. They loved it as well.



Me, Esinam and Dela




Today I went back to Bella Roma for lunch because the menu was like, legit, amazing, straight from Italy - Italian food. Expensive, but who cares, I'M HUNGRY. I had a seafood pasta with tomato/wine/olive oil sauce. AMAZING. And a lobster tail. Oh, AND the most amazing incredible bruschetta of my life. Olive and tomato and stuff....nomnomnonmonmnonmonm. I nearly died of happiness and delight. My stomach was so overjoyed.

bruschetta



And then I got sushi for dinner, which I'm about to go eat. It's made by actual Japanese dudes too, so it has to be good.


1 comment: